Start Mining or Staking MCL Coin Easily
Easy Installation of Marmara Blockchain and MCL Coin production with Marmara Connector
Marmara Connector is an application developed for everyone to easily set up the Marmara Blockchain and start generating MCL coins.
WHAT IS MARMARA BLOCKCHAIN AND MCL?
Since MCL is a coin, it works as a kind of notary system. You can earn rewards by being a notary public on the Marmara blockchain. Approximately every minute, a block is issued and 30 MCLs as a block reward are distributed against notary public. You can earn block rewards by keeping your computer open by locking your coins in credit loops or in activated. If you lock MCL in credit cycles to get the reward, you will have the chance to stake for the reward with 3x staking. Credit loops can be used during shopping by endorsement (by transferring to another seller) within the shopping.
REQUIREMENTS TO INSTALL MARMARA BLOCKCHAIN
The requirements for setting up a Marmara Blockchain are very low. It is sufficient to have the following features:-
* 64 Bit Operating System
* 4GB of RAM
* Minimum 2 Core Hardware (4 cores recommended)
* SSD 100GB Hard Disk
WHAT IS MARMARA CONNECTOR?
Marmara Connector is an application developed for everyone to easily set up the Marmara Blockchain and start producing MCLs. Since it is necessary to install the blockchain to earn the MCL reward, the blockchain should be easily set up by anyone. That's why Marmara Connector was developed for this purpose.
Marmara Connector Installation is very simple.
1. Download and install the latest Marmara Connector Application from Marmara Chain Github Page. Installing the Marmara Connector itself is that simple.
2. See Releases · marmarachain/marmara-connector · GitHub
WHAT DOES MARMARA CONNECTOR DO?
1. Marmara Connector allows you to easily set up the Marmara Blockchain required for your notary public.
2. It allows you to make all kinds of transactions related to credit cycles while shopping.
3. It performs all other necessary transactions on Marmara Blockchain, transactions related to MCL coin wallet, and information functions.
The following screenshot shows some of the operations that can be performed on the Connector when it is installed.
You can watch the video below about Marmara Blockchain Installation Using Marmara Connector.
Blockchain is a distributed notary public and unlike central database systems where the record is kept in only one place, each node (notary) keeps the same data. For this, the notary is entitled to win a block reward. Therefore, it is thousands of times safer where records are kept in a central location (eg banks etc.). You cannot perform notary transactions etc. on the chain without keeping all historical database records. Below are the synchronization procedures.
POSSIBLE PROBLEMS DURING INSTALLATION OF MARMARA CONNECTOR
Marmara Connector does 3 things.
- It downloads the necessary files to run the Marmara Blockchain. You must have the curl program installed to download it. If it is not installed on some Windows systems, it must be installed manually.
- For Marmara Blockchain transactions, the following program files related to Marmara should be available under the C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\ZcashParams directory. Note: Pay attention to the files as below and their length.
3. The necessary programs for all transactions related to Marmara Blockchain should be downloaded under the C:\Users\user\marmara folder as follows. Note: Pay attention to the files as below and their length.
4. All data of historical blockchain records: The safest way to do this is to wait for it to be downloaded live. When you start the chain after installing it, it will be downloaded automatically in Marmara Connector. When all data is downloaded, it is said to be synchronous. You can sync quickly by downloading the daily updated Bootstrap file here for a quick download. Marmara Connector does this in itself. Bootstrap file should be opened under MCL folder in C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Komodo\MCL directory. After stopping the synchronous chain, you can use the backup of the two folders when the chain data is corrupted.
You can get information from the following sources.